Thursday, May 17, 2007

Fujiya & Miyagi Dice Animation


I've been enjoying Fujiya & Miyagi's "Ankle Injuries" along with "Collarbone" for the better part of 2007, so it's no surprise to me that I would enjoy their video for one of those songs, which reminds me a little of the White Stripes. Not their music, just the style they chose to make the video in. First time that I have seen dice used in animation though. I would post up some MP3's for you, but they're in the old computer. But, as soon as we finish porting over all the music in there to the new laptop, I'll post them up.

Don't hold your breath though. We started that project over 90 days ago and we stopped at the "e's" and then got lazy.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I could watch that all night.

Jaime said...

due to my wacky (ie - not convenient) work schedule, I won't be able to go check out their upcoming LA show.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)