Sunday, May 06, 2007

Sideboob-Burg - Petra Nemcova

I don't know what the deal is with Petra Nemcova. I mean, she's alright looking. She may or may not have a sexy European accent. She doesn't look like Rosie O'Donnell. And those cans are not too shabby. But, why should I care about this? I don't really. I'm doing this for you. The people who love Petra Nemcova and who want to see a little sideboob action. Below is the picture you've been wanting to see. I hope you enjoy it. Just as a side note. This is the chick that was going out with that James Blunt guy . . . right? This means that she doesn't particularly have great taste in men. Which, consequently, gives you, the poor parent's basement-living schlub, a chance at hooking up with her. Just come up with an annoying song that will get overplayed all over the world, and it's a sure thing.


No nipples present, but that boob is just millimeters from being completely exposed.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)