Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Trailers Cubed

I've got three trailers for you today. One, looks awesome. The other, could be awesome. And the third, is downright evil.


This first trailer is for the "Golden Compass" movie coming out soon. It's fantasy much like "The Lord of the Rings" was, but even more fantastical. It's got Daniel Craig in it, along with Nicole Kidman, Eva Green, and Sam Elliot as a cowboy. Hmm, that's a stretch. Oh, it also has talking polar bears, which almost guarantees that my wife will want to watch it.


This next trailer is for FOX's new Terminator hour-long drama debuting this fall. It's called "The Sarah Connor Chronicles", and it stars Lena Heady (the Spartan queen from "300"), some kid as John Connor, and Summer Glau as a terminator. It might be OK, but I know that if I start watching it, and enjoying it, FOX, will just pull the plug on it like every other show I've loved on FOX.


This next trailer comes from MTV, who decided it would be a great idea to make "My Super Sweet 16" into a movie. Fuck them. That's all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)