Saturday, May 12, 2007

Kate Bosworth - Bikini-holic

At what point do we, as a caring nation, intervene, and tell Kate Bosworth that it is OK not to be in a bikini all the time. I mean, this is the third posting about her, in said swimwear, in the past 2 weeks. I feel like I'm documenting her life for a special all-bikini biography. Which, would be interesting, but I ain't doing it for free. Until I'm commissioned to write about that, I ain't doing it. Ignore the fact that I am currently doing that. Anyway, here she is again, at the beach, minus her hotter friends, just adjusting her boobies. And looking up at the sky? Um, OK. Is there something to eat up there Kate Bosworth? Are you mistaking the Sun with a giant lemon? I don't know what's up with her. But she is indeed, in a bikini, and that's what you people like . . . right?


One more picture from the back, because I think spinal chords are sexy. Mmmm . . .bony.

3 comments:

Toad734 said...

who's Kate Bosworth?

Anonymous said...

kate bosworth is........ TASER TITS!! as you can see from her top pic she has just discharged. PRAY she doesn't come to your neighbourhood!

Jaime said...

does no one know how to use Google Search? Type Kate Bosworth in there, and you'll find out.

Nice one about the tazer tits though. That made me chuckle.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)