Monday, November 27, 2006

Upskirt City - Britney Spears

Oh dear . . . I think I actually miss "Cheetoh-inhaling Britney Spears" rather than "Partying-like-a-whore Britney Spears". I mean, she's had two children in the span of less than 2 years. That vagina must be stretched out beyond anything one could imagine. No matter how much a body can recover, she must be able to pass a watermelon through that without even giving it a thought. And I'm not talking one of those tiny watermelons everyone loves these days. I'm talking a huge 20 pounder. It seems that ever since Britney Spears broke up with Kevin Federline, she's embraced her inner whore. Last week it was a panty-shot. This week, it's a fully shaven vag' picture. What's next? She bends over, her pants drop (if she's even wearing them), and we catch a glimpse of anal beads dangling from her poop-chute? Where do you draw the line Spears!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)