Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Upskirt City - Britney Spears *Now with more Labia!*


I really don't know what is going through Britney Spears's mind (or whatever is filling the space inside her cranium), but she really has to start thinking about wearing some underwear. It's just a thought. I mean, specially when she's getting out of cars. She must be in some sort of competition with Lindsay Lohan to be the celebrity that flashes her vagina the most possible without the aid of night-vision lenses. I'm thinking the culprit of this whole Spears "Labia-gate" is her new BFF Paris Hilton. You can see her on the picture below (along with Spears's vag'). Or maybe it's the Underpants Gnomes. Who knows. All I know is that enough is enough.


Although, I have to say, it is nice to see that everything seems to be clean down there. From this angle at least. Can't verify the cleanliness of either her chocolate starfish or her t'ain't. And frankly, that air of mystery is something I want to keep.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)