Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Ultimate Food Fighters - Matt & Kim "Yeah Yeah"



I just recently heard this song on MP3 as I was pirating around the internet, trolling for new talent to keep my brain engaged while I answer e-mail from retarded customers. So, naturally, when I came across the video for it, I thought . . . "cool, I love this song". While it might not be as well choreographed as that OK Go video from a couple of months, this one feels a little more on the fun side. I mean, where do you have a band get pelted with various food items for half of the video, only to follow that up with them getting body slammed by people in food costumes. I specially liked it when the chick gets body-checked by the giant banana . . . because it reminds me of how my giant banana body-checks my wife every night. Hey, I can't help it. It just flops over and smacks her all over the place. That's not spousal abuse . . . it's love baby.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)