Tuesday, November 21, 2006

SPAM of the Month

I don't check my bloggedjaime@gmail.com account too much, because, on the rare occassion that I get fanmail, it always goes to my other account. Which is fine. I don't care. This inbox has become a spam-repository, which can yield some really funny results from time to time. Take this e-mail for example.
Do You Want to Possess the Whole World?

Would you like to have scars after penis enlargement surgery? If you not, you should consider trying Penis Enlarge Patch. Penis Enlarge Patch will make you dick so large you will be able to park a car on it.
First of all, why would having a big penis give you the world. Lord knows I don't own anything sizeable (apart from my car . . . in 4 years) and I can barely hold my junk in my jeans. And who would actually park a car on their Jaime-like proportioned penis? I don't care how big a penis is. You just don't park cars on that stuff. Anyway, this is the "SPAM of the Month". Check back in December for (possibly) a Christmas-themed spam e-mail that I am hoping involves videos of elves gangbanging reindeer while Santa Claus practices his space-docking techniques with Mrs. Claus.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)