Tuesday, October 03, 2006

TuGMO - Upping the Bar


This week's "Tuesday Girl MakeOut", or TuGMO for short, ups the ante a little bit, and we have the Swedes to thank for that. Not only do they provide us with an ample supply of meatballs and modular furniture, they are also giving us the gift of girls making out with other girls. Girls spanking the asses of other girls. Girls giving each other lapdances. Girls with tig ol' bitties rubbing them up against other tig ol' bitties. This video has everything, and I'm afraid that by posting this now, I will have shot my virtual wad and all future videos will not be able to hold a candle, or double-ended dildo, to this one. So, enjoy this. And yes, access to YouTube has been restored at work. Don't ask me how/why and when it will stop again. I don't want it to get jinx'ed.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)