Wednesday, October 18, 2006

HDH - Grace Park

Grace Park spends a lot of time looking dirty, tired, and beat-up while on my new favorite sci-fi show "Battlestar Galactica". But, even though she's got the grimy make-up, she still looks pretty damn good. Specially if you throw her into a Maxim spread (picture below), then you've got yourself a hottie that is hump-worthy in the eyes of BAWF. And sure, I'm way past my whole "yellow-fever" phase of attraction, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate the good looks that Grace Park has. And she's part of the cast of a great television show that everyone (not just nerds) should be watching. I don't know what else she's worked on, but it doesn't matter, does it? She's got this great entry in her acting resume, and should pretty much blank out anything before this and just say "Hey, I was that hot Cylon chick on that Battlestar show". That should get her an acting gig anywhere.
Or she could just slip them this picture. You know, whatever works.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)