Friday, October 06, 2006

Girl Fight Friday - Prelude to a Throw Down?


This video is long. Almost 6 minutes. But I love what these two bitches are arguing about. There is so much drama in this little movie, and the dudes hanging around these bitches just want to diffuse the situation by throwing liquor on the hos. It almost comes down to blows in the first minute or so, but then . . . nothing. Much like what was going on in this blog all of last week. Nothing. So, it's almost like an allegory. I'm sure there's a moral to the story somewhere here, but all of these rum and cokes are making my head all spinny . . . and don't you fucking tell me that I was crying, ok! I MISS MY MOM! Jeebus, I'm never inviting any of you punks on my own personal mind-spring-break. *Runs away sobbing*

2 comments:

AtriaBooks said...

Wow. Grammar took a real beating in that clip.

Jaime said...

that there grammur shure done be taking a beatings in that there moving pictures show posted on the computer-diddly-who-dad.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)