Friday, October 13, 2006

BAWF's "Ass ID"

We've (me, myself, and the monkey on my back) decided to change the name of the feature that ran last week called "Name that Ass" to "Ass ID". Why? I don't know. But let's get to analizing the ass in question. Looks like tight jeans, high-heels, green top and a floofy looking hat. Who could it be? Mischa Barton? One of the Hilton slu . . . er, I mean, sisters? One of those "stars" from "Dancing with the Stars"? I'll let you inspect the ass for a few more sentences so I can build up the suspense.

Ok, enough of that. Let's ID that ass.



It's Micheal Jackson! It's happened. His transformation from poor black child to old white woman is complete. Oh, and you're welcome for making you vomit all over your keyboard.

2 comments:

AtriaBooks said...

I hate you for this.

Jaime said...

you need a Gallagher'esque plastic cover when you're taking a peek at these pics.

and yes, your brains is the watermelon. Jacko in high heels is the sledgehammer

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)