Friday, September 01, 2006

Ray of Sunshine

I love it when customers take this course of action when contacting us via e-mail. It's almost like flipping someone the bird from a vehicle that is moving in the opposite direction. Totally spineless. I'm sure this cock-sucker wouldn't even look us in the eye if he had any beef with us in person. But, on the "internets", anyone can muster enough courage to drop a couple of "shits" here and there. That's fine though, I welcome all e-mails like this, because I get to re-post them and poke fun at these assholes.
Let's make this easy. Refund my money now, and hope I don't sue the shit out of you for ruining my computer. How the hell can it be so difficult to go from one version of your program to the newer version is beyond me. For the last 2 days my computer has been exposed to every asshole out there. When IS 2007 gets installed, I can't connect to my pop3 server to get or send e-mails. I'm not going to install this piece of shit program again to get which version I have, (you don't even know what you sold me?????), and I'm sure my registry is full of crap now. I expect my money returned immediately.
What most likely happend with Mr. Anger Mis-management here is incompatible software. People are just so scared their 300 dollar PC's are going to become infected that everytime something bad happens, they flip out and start accusing everyone but their dumbass selves. So, thank you mother-douche-bag. You just added another brick to my blog empire.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)