Friday, September 08, 2006

Making Friends - The Corporate Way

The company I work for keeps making friends all over the place. Just take a look at this client's e-mail. You can almost sense how happy he is, or was, with the product he put on his computer.
I am very upset with your product and it is my opinion that you have designed software that ruins my machine if I choose to discontinue its use or attempt to delete it. This is the highest form of theft I can think of. All companies who employ such practices should be blown to bits. If you believe you are helping yourselves by conducting business that way you are sadly mistaken. This type of crap my work good in the short run, but is no way to keep long term customers. But how naive I must be to believe anyone who does this crap is interested in being in business for any real length of time since you and all of the others are engineering punishment for those who use your product and then wish to discontinue. All software companies should be publicly flogged. This is a SCUMBAG move!!!! If you have the nerve to deal with me I would tell you this personally. If the people who run this dump have any nerve or integrity they would call me personally to get apiece of my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, to re-cap . . . he wants to have our babies.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)