Monday, September 11, 2006

Scientology - What are your Crimes?


I don't usually post 10 minute long videos . . . but when it comes to Scientology and the kookiness of it all, I make an exception. Now, my personal opinion about this "religion" is that it is a cult. A subversive and incredibly efficient almost borderline criminal organization that has managed to brainwash a lot of people into buying their bullshit. But, that's just my opinion. I'm not trying to sway public opinion. I'm just 1 Blogger. But watch the video and see how the Scientology Acolytes treat this guy behind the camera. It's at least good for a couple of laughs. All it needs is John Travolta making out with a guy and it would be perfect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scientology scares me :(

Watch these if you have the time...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3463204714566011542&q=Scientology&hl=en - Scientology Orienation video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4595729596527335458&q=scientology&hl=en - Scientology and their take over of Clearwater Florida

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)