Wednesday, September 20, 2006

HDH - Jennifer Morrison

I love "House MD". Besides being smart and often hardcore (remember the testicle burst?) it also has a great cast. And by great cast I mean Jennifer Morrison. Sure, Hugh Laurie has that cantankerous old-man schtick down and the other two guy doctors are cool and all . . . but they don't look like Jennifer Morrison. With the new season of "House" starting up, she should be be reason enough for you to start watching. I mean, what else is on TV at 8 PM on a Tuesday night? Reruns of "Gilmore Girls" (which I would be watching anyway, but they're starting to piss me off because of the lack of hot mother-daughter lesbian action the show sorely needs). One more picture to help sway your opinion on the show, and if you want, you can also visit jennifer-morrison.net for more pictures, videos, etc.
Who wants to play doctor?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)