Thursday, August 31, 2006

Super-Friends 2006

Now that my favorite regular-people-with-superpowers television show, "The 4400", is done until 2007, I'm going to need to fulfill this gap of missing super-powers'y goodness. NBC seems to have the perfect fall replacement for that cable show I love so much. Their less than imaginative title for it, "Heroes", leaves a little to be desired, but it from the trailer above, it looks like it could be pretty good. Let's just hope we don't end up with another "Surface", which I wanted to like . . . but ended up just being retarded.
Edit:
Here's more "Heroes" footage, cut with that Foo Fighter's song. You get a little more insight into what's going on . . . with an apocalyptic-type reveal towards the end. Kinda gave me goosebumps.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)