Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Officially . . . 2008 Has More Anal than 2007

I'm pretty sure that if I scan through BAFW's archives for 2007, I won't find a single story dealing with anal sex. Which is why, at the tender age of 2 days old, 2008 officially has a leg up (or an up the anus) on 2007. Way to go 2008! And thanks to Lily Allen, purveyor of this rather interesting anecdote.
Lily Allen has admitted she has anal sex with her boyfriend Ed Simons. The pop star made the shocking revelation to her father after he questioned whether she had slept with the 37-year-old. Lily, the daughter of actor Keith Allen, said: "I was with mum, dad, his wife and my sister. We were all sitting round and I said my nipples really hurt today.' My dad's wife said maybe you're pregnant. I said no I'm not pregnant and my dad went: 'Are you telling me you and your boyfriend have had sex?' I said: 'Well yes but I didn’t think you could have [a baby] by having it in the bum bum!' "
There you have it. Straight from the internets, so it has to be for truth. Right?! But this story contradicts recent reports of Lily Allen being actually pregnant. It is established scientific fact that the effectiveness of "Back Door No Baby" is 100% accurate. I'll let the guys in the lab coats figure this one out then. I don't have much time to launch an all out investigative crusade into Lily Allen's butthole to find out just what the facts are right now. She might very well have an pussy in her asshole. She already has a third nipple. Why not?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)