Monday, January 21, 2008

Eva Mendes Televises Sideboob & Nipslip

Eva Mendes must be some sort of overachiever, because, usually you don't see a nipslip and a sideboob happen all at once during the same post. But, if you're Eva Mendes, you go pedal to the metal when making sure the world can see things that should be relegated to an R-rated movie. Speaking of which . . . I think we see more skin from Eva outside of the movies than in the movies. I can't think of a single movie she's been in where Eva Mendes does nudity. Please, let me know if you've seen it so I can see this accomplished thespian bare something for the sake of art. In the meantime, check out the pictures here. I think that top was designed for just this particular type of reveal.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She does a little nude-ness in Training Day, which you can see here

Jaime said...

good looking out Anonymous. I think she also did a little boob flash in "We Own the Night", but I haven't seen it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)