Saturday, January 05, 2008

Kelly Brook Topless

Remember that bikini mega post from a couple of days ago? When I said that I didn't know what Kelly Brook does, but she was in a bikini and hanging out with a super-bald Billy Zane? Well, I still don't know what she's doing as far as why anyone would care who she is. But, there's a twist. Now, she's topless at the beach. And there's no Billy Zane in sight, so feel free to whip it out, because there's no way you're going to accidentally masturbate to a picture that has Billy Zane in it. Unless you want to. Which is weird. Why the fuck would you want to do that? Get help, seriously. One more picture, to help me wipe that image out of my head. *shakes head*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm from the UK and Kelly Brook is basically a topless-model who's modelled for some lad's magazines (FHM etc) and grew to fame generally because of her large t*ts.

Some of us in the UK are indeed, that shallow.

To be truly honest, a lot of us wonder why she's famous as well!

your blog rules btw.
Si

Jaime said...

thank you for the info Si. now I feel a little more informed about this chick.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)