Monday, January 14, 2008

Diary of the Dead Trailer

Diary of the Dead - Exclusive Trailer

Add to My Profile | More Videos

"Diary of the Dead" is a movie that I am definitely looking forward to seeing this year. I didn't think that I would actually see the trailer for it on a MySpace page (ugh, I feel a little icky. Like I have e-VD or something), but whatever. I'll do anything for Romero zombie action. I've noticed that the "found film" genre is resurfacing after being absent since "The Blair Witch Project". Both this movie and "Cloverfield" are hoping to cash in on our forgetting of how sub-par that first movie to catapult this into our consciousness actually was. Maybe I'm over thinking this. Fuck it, it's Romero and in my eyes, when it comes to zombies, he can do no wrong.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)