Friday, January 18, 2008

More Scientology Fun Times!

These Scientology videos pop-up and then get taken down almost faster than Scientology can take credit for anything lately. Just check out the video. Apparently, Tom Cruise saved a bunch of firemen in New York after 9/11. I guess he established some sort of detox center because everyone around ground zero had a cough. And he didn't ask permission. Because, being a Scientologist means you never have to ask for permission. Which is why their lawyers just tear down these videos. They don't ask nicely. They just do it. And doing it, according to the previous video I attempted to display here, is what Scientology is all about.

Here's another video of Tom Cruise accepting the Medal of Valor award during one of these secretive conclave meetings. I thought there'd me more orgy and emptying of bank accounts . . . but that's just me. And is it me, or do they talk in code most of the time. Using made up words that L. Ron Hubbard dreamt up for one of his sci-fi novels? What is wrong with these kooky bastards.

Oh, and I don't know how long these videos will last, so get your Scientology on while they still work.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)