Sunday, January 20, 2008

Leelee Sobieski Upskirts her Way into the Spotlight

Some of you might be wondering just who the hell Leelee Sobieski is. I know, so was I for a second before I remembered who she was. She hasn't been in the spotlight recently. I mean, if you count Uwe Boll's latest "masterpiece" as "work", then you might have seen her. From the looks of these pictures though, it might seem like she's finally figured out a way to drum up some press for herself. You know, so we could all, collectively, remember her. They say there's no such thing as bad publicity. Specially when it involves upskirts. We love 'em around here. Even if the upskirted individual (hopefully a lady like Leelee Sobieski) decides to wear underpants. I mean, not everyone can be Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)