Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Mist

I'm watching this today. When my wife gets home from work . . . yes, she's working and I'm at home, blogging. It's my day off. Where was I. Oh yeah, I loved Stephen King's story as a young boy, but I don't quite remember all of the particulars, like how it ends. There are some foggy memories of what happened towards the end, but Stephen King reveals in the quoted text below that the ending has been changed, by writer/director Frank Darabont, and that he actually loves it. So much indeed that . . . well, read for yourself:
Frank wrote a new ending that I loved. It is the most shocking ending ever and there should be a law passed stating that anybody who reveals the last 5 minutes of this film should be hung from their neck until dead.
So, there you have it. The Stephen King seal of approval. Now, if Hollywood could adapt one of the latest stories I read that he wrote, Cell, I'd be a happy man.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)