Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hayden Panettiere Bikini Pictures = Great Apology

I'm feeling a little guilty about the last two posts that made their way into BAFW. I mean, 2 chicks pooing into a cup and then eating it and vomiting into each other's mouths is not nice. Neither is (in my opinion) a pregnant Christina Aguilera's panty-less upskirt something that I want to wake up to in the morning. So, I figured that Hayden Panettiere's picture spread from Men's Vogue mag . . . wait . . . there's a Men's Vogue magazine? What? Why would they want Hayden Panettiere in there in bikini. I'd sooner think that they'd want Clay Aiken in a bikini to grace their pages with his (alleged) queerness. Not to say that all men who are into fashion are of the gay orientation, but if you're buying Men's Vogue, it's very likely that women don't give you a reason to pitch a tent in your pants. But, who am I to argue with a pictorial spread like this one. Enjoy the pictures, and consider this my apology for the last two posts.





No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)