Thursday, July 19, 2007

Pink gets the Party Started


That's a pee party by the way, so you might want to give her a rain check . . . a yellow rain check. Golden shower'ish. Yes, that's what she's doing, at the beach I'm hoping judging from her attire, next to her mode of transportation. Which, surprisingly enough, does not surprise me. What does surprise me is that Pink has to pee in public to actually get noticed by me. Do I have some strange subconscious fetish? I think I'll just leave it that. Now, there is a small chance that the liquid splash marks on the concrete below Pink is not indeed urine. It could be lemonade, that she's trying to dry out with her own farts. Which, when you take into account that we're talking about Pink here, is not all that far-fetched either. I'm pretty sure you can see the stream in on of these two pictures, but it never hurts to cover all of your hypothetical bases. In totally unrelated urination news . . . she's wearing a bikini. Which, falls under the whole celebri-kini pandemonium that's being going around lately.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)