Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Paris Hilton up to her Old Tricks

I guess it's only logical to anticipate things like this when you're Paris Hilton. What other possible outcome would you have predicted when she slipped into a bathing suit and went surfing. That's why there was someone there, with a telephoto lens and a super fast shutter speed, to take pictures of this post-jail-time nip-slip. For me, though, I've seen it so much that it's not a special thing for me anymore. It's just Tuesday. I'd rather have her not showing off the nipples at every conceivable occasion, for a nice change of pace. But, can't teach an old dog . . . or bitch . . . new tricks. Expect a couple of more nipple slip incidents this week. After all, it's not even the middle of the week.


And who tries to surf with sunglasses on. Ginormous bug-eyed sunglasses. You're a retard Paris.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)