Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Cindy Crawford - Topless Blast from the Past

What's with supermodels from the past getting naked recently? First Claudia Schiffer and Heidi Klum, now Cindy Crawford. It must be some sort of cougar renaissance going on. But, unlike her other two ex-super hottie contemporaries, Cindy Crawford shows us the goods for free. Because she's from America. The land of the free. These pictures were taken by the paparazzi while Cindy was vacationing in St. Tropez, and you can see she still looks pretty good in a bikini. I mean . . . for an old chick. I'm just glad that she's not maturing like a zombie like Sharon Stone is. Yeegh!


But, as people do when they think that no one is watching with a telephoto camera lens, Cindy Crawford decided to go for the "no-tan-lines" look and slipped her bikini top off. I don't blame her. I've got this unsightly farmer's tan. I guess I need to go to St. Tropez to even myself out. Back to Crawford . . . I'm sure there are a ton more pictures out there, but this is really what you're looking for.


Because I'm feeling generous, one extra bikini picture, which makes her husband/boyfriend/piece of man-meat look a little on the tubby side. Haha, suck it in fatty!


*Click on the pictures to make them bigger

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)