Friday, July 13, 2007

Attack of the Bikini'd Olivia Munn


Olivia Munn, from the "Attack of the Show" (or AOTS for us nerds out there), did a little photo shoot for "Men's Health" magazine. I'm not exactly sure which health related topic the article tackled. Probably masturbation as a method to keep your prostate healthy. Because these pictures of Olivia Munn in a bikini are very conducive to some "hands in the pants" action. And that applies to women as well. My wife has a bit of a crush on this chick. Understandable. I'm not jealous. Just as long as she lets me videotape their eventual lesbian meet-up (in both our dreams), I'm all good. A couple of more pictures, these with her tugging down on the bikini bottom part. So damn sexy.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)