Sunday, May 18, 2008

Audrina Patridge - Acts in Bikini

When Audrina Patridge is not busy "acting" on the "reality" show "The Hills", she's busy "acting" in legitimately fictional filmed projects. Right now she's been cast in a movie called "The Reef", and I'm guessing it has something to do with oceans and water. Why else would she be in a bikini. For a chick that's got nothing going upstairs (much like the rest of the cast of "The Hills"), she does compensate by having quite the body. Is her acting any good though? I don't know. I don't really watch "The Hills". My wife does, or has in the past. But don't tell her I told you that. She's already pretty pissed I exposed her love for Bravo's "Top Chef" show. Ooops . . . But, getting back on topic. There are a couple of more pictures of Patridge for your viewing pleasures. Even a little something something for those who like the caboose.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)