Thursday, November 20, 2008

Star Trek Teaser Trailer

At least that's what they're calling it over at YouTube. This trailer is a little bit longer than a teaser trailer would be, but it has just effectively teased the hell out of me. I've been a marginal Star Trek fan up until now. Seeing this, and what J.J. Abrams has done with the franchise, I'm actually excited about this movie. It still won't be released until 2009, but I already want to see it. There's a ton of talent in it too, many I can't name, but Simon Pegg is playing the "Scotty" character, and they got Harold (John Cho) from "Harold and Kumar" fame to play the "Sulu" character, and freaking Sylar (Zachary Quinto) from "Heroes" gets to play a young "Spock". I'll stop gushing over this movie so you can check out the trailer, but do yourself a favor in 2009 and catch this movie in the theaters.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)