Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Race to Witch Mountain Trailer


"Escape to Witch Mountain" was one of my favorite movies of all time. I haven't seen it in forever, so I'm a little fuzzy on the details of what happens in that movie. I do remember it being less explode'y back then. I guess that's what remakes/reboots are all about. Disney also decided to change the name of the movie to "Race to Witch Mountain", they added alien bounty hunters and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (and Carla Gugino, check her out in "Sin City"), so I guess that makes it its own movie. The only reason I'm posting this is a little bit of nostalgia, and the fact that this movie doesn't look like total ass. The movie comes out March 2009. Take the kids if you have any.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)