Saturday, November 08, 2008

New Pixar Trailer - "Up"


"Up" is the latest from the CGI masterminds over at Pixar. From the looks of the trailer, it's the story of a cantankerous old man who decides to take a once in a lifetime trip without leaving the confines of his house. It looks pretty freaking great to me so far. I know I'm not a kid anymore, far from it actually, when this movie is released, I will have crossed into my 30's . . . but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy something like this. So I'm looking forward to catching this movie in the theaters next May. You should as well. Pixar keeps making great movies for all ages. When you can claim "Cars" as the low point in a film-making career, you know you're doing something right.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)