Monday, November 24, 2008

November 24th - 29th

Get ready for very little to no posts this week folks. It's going to be crazy around here, with rushing to meet deadlines and goals at work to ensure proper payout of bonuses and with the Thanksgiving holiday looming over the horizon . . . it's putting a lot of pressure on the time I have free to post silly things found on the interwebs. That and the new "Gears of War 2" videogame for the XBOX 360 is pwning my face right now. There are just too many great games that I haven't even cracked into, like the new "Call of Duty: World at War" game and the new "Fallout 3". Argh! I'd kill to have a few days off again. And I just had a vacation at the beginning of this month.

So, do what you gotta do to avoid withdrawal. There's a ton of shit in the archives. If you're a new reader, then it's almost like new material for you to go through. Sure, some of the pictures are gone and most of the videos might not work properly anymore. But there's still some good, quality stuff in there. Check it out. I'm done patting myself in the back now. Gotta get to work. Yes, it's not even 4:30 AM and I'm saying "gotta get to work".

Don't envy me.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)