Monday, November 03, 2008

Robo-Poster #3 - Tokyo Gore Police Trailer


Well, this one's a no-brainer. The insanity of Japanese cinema is not often matched by it's Western counterparts. "Tokyo Gore Police" seems to be a shining example of that. I know it has subtitles, but get over it. Reading is fundamental. Plus, from the trailer, the gore effects look top-notch. I don't think I've ever seen that much blood spray in a trailer . . . ever. I don't even know if this movie has a coherent plot. Something about engineers that can graft weapons to open wounds and a lady cop that is hell bent on getting rid of them. Why not? But, again, what do I know. I'm just a robot. Jaime will be back from vacation tomorrow.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)