Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sexy and Not Sexy

It's Tuesday morning, officially the most unsexy day of the week, so I thought I'd post up some pictures of Carmen Electra doing a strip-tease at the Spyke TV Guy's Choice Awards to bring some sexy into your computer screens. But, that's not all. I am also posting up the opposite of sexy, so you can truly appreciate the better half of this post. Never take things like this for granted. Enjoy every sexy moment as if it were your last. But, enough with the quasi-inspirational jargon. You want more pictures.

Carmen Electra should bend over more often. It is really one of her best . . . assets.


But, enough with the sexy. We're moving over to Uma Thurman now, who some people find attractive. I don't know why. But here she is, in the weirdest bikini I've ever seen. And I used to watch those MTV Spring Break "The Grind" episodes in the mid-nineties. I've seen some weird bikinis. Just what is going through her mind when she put that on?


The cast is the only normal part of the picture. It's pretty bad when you can say a fractured arm is highlight of a beach snapshot. Uma Thurman, work on your beach fashion. And your face.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)