Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Pussycat Dolls Nip-Slip


I'm not a big fan of the Pussycat Dolls. I don't wish my girlfriend were hot as them. I mean, look at the one on the right. Do you want to lay in bed next to that circus freak? The main chick (Nicole Scherzinger, standing on the left) is the one that, if any, I would not mind seeing a nipple slip of. But, it's actually the weirdly plastic-faced Carmit Bachar that's showing the nipple in the shot below. Why? Because Pussycat Dolls are all about being classy. And weird looking. And just all around whores. They're like Bratz Dolls, but all grown up. Think about that when you're wanting to buy your little girl a present and you are walking down the doll aisle at your local toy store. If you buy your girl Bratz Dolls, there's a high likelyhood that she'll be doing this when she's older.


You've been warned.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)