Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Brooke Hogan Continues Being Ladylike

A few weeks ago, I posted some ridiculous pictures of Brooke Hogan performing at a concert (if you could call her performances "concerts") wearing something just plain retarded. Being a failed history major myself, I know that history tends to repeat itself, which is why Brooke Hogan is at it again with the weird legless jeans . . . but this time, she changes it up with fishnet stockings and a vest. It's like she's ready to go out to the President's Ball. But, don't tell her dad I said anything about this. The last thing I need right now is Hulk Hogan knocking on my door, looking to kick my ass. One more picture below, with a little camel-toe action. If you have the stomach for it. I think Brooke straddles the fine line between chick and dude.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)