Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Britney Spears Nipple/Butt Flash Combination


You know, a couple of years ago, getting a glimpse of a pre-Federline Britney Spears nipple flash would have been a welcome sight. Now? Not so much. She's a fucking car wreck, so when things like this surface, it's so wrong that I can't take my eyes off the pictures. I could revert to clawing out my eyes, but I like, totally use them all the time. So, the only thing that will erase this from my short term memory is either psychotherapy . . . or drugs. Or a combination of both. More pictures below. You can send your medical bills to Britney Spears.






Funny . . . that's the face I made when I saw these pictures. My facial reaction was followed by me vomiting a little in my mouth.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)