Friday, March 23, 2007

The Wrong Malakar


I don't watch "American Idol". It's not my cup of tea. But, apparently there's this contestant on it that despite an incredible lack of talent and generally looking like he's just seconds away from a sex change operation is still in the running. Yes, I'm talking about Sanjaya, and I have seen all the clips on "The Soup" and "Best Week Ever" on Friday nights to know that dude is all kinds of untalented. It's obvious that all the talent went to his sister, the weirdly monikered Shyamali Malakar, who had also auditioned for the show, but somehow got cut early on. There are two very good reasons why she should have been on the show, and you initially won't notice that until the magic of slow motion helps you appreciate just what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)