Monday, March 05, 2007

Musically Inclined Mondays - How I Became The Bomb


"How I Became The Bomb" is a peculiar band. Don't get me wrong, they're great and have a perfect sound, but it looks like they mostly sing about super-hero secret identities and how they pertain to romantic relationships and how befriending a robot might not be the smartest thing to do. The MP3 files in this post are definitely download-worthy, so check them out yourself, and if you want to know more about the band, you can always check out their MySpace page here. I don't usually link to MySpace, but this band is good enough that I will break my own ban on that social networking website.

How I Became The Bomb - Secret Identity
How I Became The Bomb - Robo

While at their MySpace page you can also download 2 more tracks, "Killing Machine" and "Kneel Before Zod". Take advantage of that.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)