Monday, March 26, 2007

Musically Inclined Mondays - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah


Clap Your Hands Say Yeah is a weird name for a band. But that's just what their music makes you want to do. The two MP3's I'm uploading represent some of their best work (as far as I'm concerned, and my opinion is fact. Scientific fact. My head's not just big because of some freak genetic predisposition. It has to hold all that extra brains. And why is this parenthisized space so large? Let's get back to the actual post). So, what're you waiting for. Eat up my precious bandwidth with your internets music pirating. And then, check out the band's website here for some more Satan filled Yankee expelling fun times.

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Yankee Go Home
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Satan Said Dance

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)