Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Robin Hood Trailer


I've seen many a Robin Hood movie. Now, I guess I have to see another one. Ridley Scott directs this one and Russell Crowe has been cast as the anti-hero in question. It's a little reminiscent of their previous period piece collaboration, "Gladiator". Is that a bad thing? Not to me. I loved that movie. Here's hoping that "Robin Hood" comes out truly badass and hits its target in 2010. Look out for this movie. In the meantime, check out the trailer.

1 comment:

Hyde said...

I've just saw the trailer and I felt a bit dissapointed. Nothing like I expected, especially from the director of the Gladiator and actor Russel Crowe. Take a look for yourself: http://trailers-watch.com/ It's on the main page.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)