Thursday, April 17, 2008

Jessica Alba Develops

Jessica Alba is still pregnant. I had stopped paying attention to her because, truthfully, I'm not all that into pregnant chicks. I'm sure that'll change when my wife and I go through our own pregnancy, or it might change now. Looking at these pictures of Jessica Alba walking around with her preggo-boobs, I can see how there are advantages to the whole pregnant thing. Other than the eventual kid that'll pop-out of her. I even think her boobs might be pregnant as well. Who knows. Anything seems to be possible these days. In any case, aside from the large belly, Alba is looking pretty good lately. This one's for all the preggo-lovers out there. Enjoy.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jessica Alba I like her and here are some nice photo albums to be checked out:

Jessica Alba photo albums

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)