Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Deion Sanders - Still Alive and Defending Vick

Deion Sanders is still around? What? OK. I guess him being alive makes more sense than his re-animated corpse digging his way out of a grave and taking a time out from seeking fresh brains to defend a football player in need. But, something about his statement about Micheal Vick (recently found with a dog-fighting set up at his home, complete with a rape-stand for his "bitches") would make more sense if his brain had undergone some sort of decomposition.
Some people kiss their dogs on the mouth. Some people let their dogs eat from their plate. Some people dress their dogs in suits more expensive than mine, if you can believe that. And some people enjoy proving they have the biggest, toughest dog on the street. You’re probably not going to believe this, but I bet Vick loves the dogs that were the biggest and the baddest. Maybe, he identified with them in some way.

All of that is enough to make me cringe because I have three highly-trained protection German shepherds, just in case someone wants to rob my family. Believe me, you don’t want to deal with them. With one German command, our dog Yascho turns into Cujo. And for the record, I live around the corner from the police station, so it won’t take them long to show up and save you from the dogs.

I believe Vick had a passion for dogfighting. I know many athletes who share his passion. The allure is the intensity and the challenge of a dog fighting to the death. It’s like ultimate fighting, but the dog doesn’t tap out when he knows he can’t win.

It reminds me of when I wore a lot of jewelry back in the day because I always wanted to have the biggest chain or the biggest, baddest car. It gives you status.
Yeah . . . that makes total sense Deion Sanders. Thanks for clearing that up. I think it's safe to say that this Micheal Vick fellow is a model citizen.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)