Thursday, November 30, 2006

Fantasti-whip


I'm not a big fan of the first "Fantastic Four" movie. I thought it was crap. Sure, it was better than "Daredevil" and "Punisher" combined, but is that something you really want to be proud of? So, as I look at this picture from the upcoming "Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer" movie showing the Fantasticar, I can't help but feel just a little bit of the "who cares". I mean, sure, it looks cool . . . and seats three apparently. Poor Ben Grimm. Looks like he's going to have to walk to the fight scenes. But, no matter how cool this thing looks, it's most likely going to end up surrounded by so much crap, bad acting, and a story that makes absolutely no sense what-so-ever, that it's not going to justify the price of the ticket. And don't tell me that Jessica Alba is worth the price. Look at her costume. Sure, it's skin tight, but also covers up 90% of her body.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)