Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Alba Not Crazy, Still Pretty



Jessica Alba has been quoted saying that actors using their relationships to drum up movie business is akin to prostitution. She is directly referrencing Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes if you're not abreast (haha, I said breast) of the current "it" couple. The newest scientology zombie couple skyrocketed both the box office numbers of their respective movies, Batman Begins and War of the Worlds. Both movies that I watched, and I enjoyed Holmes' nipples' performance, but she herself wasn't a great part of the cast. Cruise I'm guessing was just happy to have a co-star that wasn't taller than him.

But back to Alba, who also said does not date actors. The crew of the films she works on, that's ok though. I think she's going out with a Unit Director, of the the Grip, or the Boom Operator . . wink wink. It's good to know she'll throw a bone to the occasional poor schlub. I just hope she doesn't wear those earings all the time. It looks like a couple of horse teeth hanging from her ear lobes. Those things are big enough to be hearing aids. . . yeah, I said hearing aids. I don't have adsense on this page anymore. I think she might have a couple of Hillary Duff's porcelain veneers made into earings.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)