Monday, February 02, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Super Bowl Ad



Yes, it looks badass. And yes, I am totally going to see this when it comes out later this year. Say what you will about the script for the first Transformers movie, because, overall, it was a fun time at the theater. That's pretty much all I'm asking for right now from my movies. I don't expect greatness. I just want to be entertained. And it doesn't hurt that Megan Fox is back for another helping of robotic action. What? The ladies get Josh Duhamel and Shia LeBouef. See, this movie has something for everyone. Check out the Super Bowl XLIII ad here, courtesy of Hulu.com. They have all of the Super Bowl ads up there, ready to be streamed and/or embedded into your own websites.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)