Monday, February 16, 2009

Presidential Action Figures for Presidents Day

Thought I'd celebrate Presidents Day with a little bit of awesomeness from the Land of the Rising Sun, Japan. I guess Barack Obama keeps inspiring change where ever he is heard. He's inspired the Japanese to change the way they see action figures. Because, there he is, immortalized in plastic. And below, things get a bit crazier. You can find more pictures at the following website. I totally want one. But, I don't read Japanese (this is what happens when you drop out of your Japanese class in community college). So, if someone can find out how much and how I can buy one of these, please leave a instructions in the comments section. For now, just check out these couple of action'y poses that Obama is in.



The Force is strong with this one.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)