Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Proof Positive that Women and Cars Don't Mix

I have always thought that women should only drive when absolutely necessary. Because, for the most part, they can't handle it. I don't know if it's built into their genetic makeup but there's finally video proof that even when trying to drive a teeny-tiny automobile, they still need a man to do the job right. Just imagine if this would have happened state-side. Instead of a little sub-compact, this would have happened with a giant SUV packed full of screaming little ones.

My wife will want to argue over this with me when she sees this. To her credit, I think she drives way better than most women. But, she did just tell me that she almost drove her car off a small ledge where our driveway is while trying to park. So, make your own judgments.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)